Stop Sugar Cravings
Sugar cravings can be due to hypoglycemia and numerous biological factors. However, you must not let those cravings dominate your life. There are several things you can do to immediately to curb sugar cravings and other things that you can do to prevent them from returning. Take control of your life and do not let sugar cravings to dictate your eating habits.
What You Can Do
- Combine ¼ teaspoon sea salt in an 8-ounce glass of warm water. Drink the entire glass to curb sugar cravings immediately. Once the salt water is gone, so should your sugar cravings.
- Eat fruit to stop sugar cravings. Replacing a full meal with nothing but fruit and your cravings are gone, stabilizes your blood sugar levels, and it will require less risk of sugar, before your next meal again.
- Take supplements to control sugar cravings. Take 25-100 milligrams of vitamin B complex. Take 500 milligrams of L-glutamine between meals, to curb sugar cravings.
- Exercise to stop sugar cravings. Just 10 minutes per day is believed to help to stop the cravings. For a power-walk or jogging, and your cravings will disappear.
- Drink bitter tea without sugar to control cravings. Boil one cup of water and pour over a tablespoon of dried dandelion root. The mixture for 10-15 minutes steep and then strain. Drink immediately to curb sugar cravings immediately. The tea is bitter, but not sweeten.
If you are concerned that your sugar cravings out of control, consult a qualified physician. Although these methods will help you successfully to stop sugar cravings as they happen, if you believe that there is a serious underlying disease, contact your doctor.
Do not consume, if you are not on a low-salt or salt restricted diet sea salt.